Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Digital Nativity

Not claiming authorship, just passing on what I received from Ireland.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkHNNPM7pJA
 

A very wise man once wrote:
"If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing..." 

To my connections around the world, with LOVE, I wish you all... Merry Keshmish!!!  
 

Sent to me by (I have the name on request).If you can identify the author, I'd be very much obliged.
Siggy Buckley

 

1 comment: