I'm happy to announce that I just received the Kreativ Blogger Award byfellow blogger, dear Tracy James Jones http://tracyjamesjones.wordpress.com/2012/06/02/new-blogger-award. This is my first time and Tracy, I thank you so much for thinking of me and that did put a smile on my face!
1. Thank my nominator and provide a link to their blog
2. List seven things that readers might find interesting about me
3. Nominate seven other bloggers
4. Smile on the inside, it does a body good.
Seven things about me:
1.I could teach you 5 languages but will never understand how electricity works, or a telephone or a plane....
2.I can make my own tomato ketchup - but nobody likes it but me
3. I can save hay and build trams but get a sneezing fit and asthma attack when doing it. So I gave it up!
4. I knitted a lot (Sweaters etc.) when I was younger, even sheep wool panties of my son's linen nappies instead of using plastic diapers - green and environmentally conscious as I am
5.I started a wine import and sales business when I could barely tell a red from a white
6.I was a matchmaker in Ireland and am responsible for about 6 children in this world because of that
7.I wasn't cut out for farming, but I look good in wellies.
Here are my 7 amazing choices for the Kreative Blogger Award:
1.Sylvia Hoehns Wright:www.thewrightscoop.com Eloquent Writer, environmentalist, history buff and very active blogger as well as Pen Woman (NLAPW.org)
2.Suellen Zima:http://www.zimatravels.com/ An unconventional traveler for 40 years who writes about any topic under the sun calling herself 'Senior Hummingbird as she wanders, wonders, and writes'.
3.Kim Mutch Emerson: https://www.facebook.com/groups/masterkoda/ Founder, Mother of FB group "MasterKoda" with over 500 members who all stick together like family thanks to Kim
4.Tasha Turner: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MKVBT/ Social Nextworking coach who runs her own business and tirelessly coaches participants from The Masterkoda group on their first Virtual Book Blog Tour: TTC VBT
5.Tamaria Soana:https://www.facebook.com/tamaria.soana Tamaria is a blog talk hostess, writer of erotic novels and founder of Romance/Erotic Author Promo Group who writes several novels a year with a toddler at her feet
6.Morgen Bailey:http://morgenbailey.wordpress.com/author/morgenbailey/ The most prolific writer I encountered whose dedication to writing leaves me totally in awe